Trade Stand Application Form
19th - 20th September 2020
Please complete all sections listed below.
- Ensure you read the Trade Stand Manual before you book as it contains important Terms and Conditions that relate to the booking process as well as other rules and regulations that should be complied with for safety reasons and to enable the smooth running of the event. Click HERE to view in a new window.
- If you come across any problems submitting this form, try seeing if your issue hasn't already been addressed in our Frequently Asked Questions, HERE.
- Otherwise, please contact the EventHalo support team on 01225 466 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about the show, please contact the Show Team on 07827 788804 or
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices shown on the form are Ex. VAT
- Exhibitors trading in an Open Space trade stand will receive a 10% early booking discount on their order if paid before the 2nd March.
This form will request 50% online payment and this must be paid before the application is submitted.
Should you require an invoice before payment then please click HERE
If you already have an EventHalo account, select the SIGN IN HERE button below to retrieve your details.
Thank you for submitting your application to trade at the Royal County of Berkshire Show 2020.
You will shortly receive an email in your inbox confirming your application.
If you do not have an EventHalo account, you will also receive another email asking you to verify your email address.
If you can't find these emails, please check your Junk mail folder.
Otherwise, please contact the EventHalo support team on 01225 466 966 or email email@example.com
For questions about the event, please contact the Show Team on 01635 247 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To access your EventHalo account now and review your entry in full, please select the link below:
You need to confirm your email address before accessing your account, you have been sent an email with a link for this.
If you cannot find the email, check your junk/spam folder or search for mail from